On service work we charge $110.00/hr and have a $55.00 service call fee.
Renovations and new construction are quoted either by phone if possible, or on-site if it is a larger project. We do offer free on-site estimates for larger projects. On small projects such as basement developments and minor home renovations such as a kitchen or bathroom, we have free estimates over the phone. For an in home consultation there is a $110.00 charge which is rebated if we are awarded the job.
- HOT WATER TANKS
- 40 US Gallon natural gas hot water tank supply and install
- 50 US Gallon natural gas hot water tank supply and install
- White Toto caruso toilet combo supply and install
- White Toto drake toilet combo supply and install
- White Toto ultimate one piece toilet combo supply and install
- ISE PRO333 garburator supply and install
- Moen or Delta single lever kitchen faucet supply and install
- Moen or Delta 2 handle kitchen faucet supply and install
- Moen or Delta single lever basin faucet supply and install
- Moen or Delta 2 handle basin faucet supply and install
- Toilet tank repair (ball-cock, flapper, trip lever, new supply tube)
- Faucet repair (new cartridges and seats)
- General 1042M Humidifier supply and install (new)
- General 1042M Humidifier supply and install (replacement)
Some things to note:
- Hot water tanks have a $50.00 disposal fee.
- Toilets have a $30.00 disposal fee.
- Toilets are eligible for the city’s $50.00 rebate program and we will assist you with that at no additional charge.
- The faucet prices do not include new shut off valves. If you do not have them we highly recommend it. If you do and they are defective they will have to be replaced. We charge $40.00 per valve.
- Toilet tank repair is for most toilets. Some specialty toilets will cost more for repairs since the parts are more expensive and not as readily available.
- Likewise with the faucets. This price is for most common faucets. Specialty faucets generally have more expensive parts and they can be harder to find.